Friday, June 20, 2008

A Cape

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
85%
Spider-Man
85%
Green Lantern
60%
Hulk
60%
Robin
57%
Supergirl
55%
Catwoman
45%
Wonder Woman
35%
The Flash
35%
Batman
35%
Iron Man
35%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



This personality test certainly doesn't know me very well. If I get a tie between Supes and Spidey, I'm sorry, it's got to be ol' webhead, and not the Intergalactic Boy Scout.

Some questions on the quiz didn't apply to me -- "Do you ever wear a push-up bra?" among the foremost -- and you have to watch out for social appearance pressure -- "Have you ever stolen anything?" is, I'm sure, one of the most-fibbed questions on there -- but overall, not a bad little time waster.

Via Shakesville.

No comments: