All right, it's a slow Friday and I'm bored.
Let's do this meme we haven't done in a while!
Here's the first lines from 20 songs that Windows Media Player spat out when I asked for a random playlist. I'm skipping classical and pseudo-classical pieces that don't have words. Try to name 'em in comments!
1. I am he as you are me and we are all together.
2. Avalanche or roadblock.
3. Stop and get me on the ride up.
4. I'm always thinkin' 'bout it/Don't know what I'd do without it.
5. There was a wealthy merchant, in London he did dwell.
6. Lily is dancing on the table.
7. You must leave now, take what you need, you think will last.
8. Well I wake up in the morning, there's frogs inside my socks.
9. There was a lady in Scotland, she'd fallen in love with an Englishman.
10. Beyond the dreaming place, I watched from the darkness.
11. Well I learned the trade from Piggy Knowles.
12. Never was a cornflake girl/Thought that was a good solution.
13. Black cellphane sky at midnight/Big blue moon with three gold rings.
14. As it fell out upon one day, rich Dives he made a feast.
15. Long lost words whisper slowly to me.
16. Love sees love's happiness/But happiness can't see that love is sad.
17. High water risin' -- risin' night and day/All the gold and silver being stolen away.
18. The broken glass/And the rusty nails/Where the violets grow/Say goodbye to the railroad/And the mad dogs of summer/And everything that I know. 
19. I've seen love go by my door/Never been this close before/Never been so easy, or so slow.
20. Oh, take care of all my children/Don't let them wander and roam.
 The first two lines here are so unpleasant that I thought we could maybe handle a little more.
Leave your guesses in comments!