Monday, October 6, 2008

Dear Clients: Help Me to Help You

Dear Clients:

I know that love knows no bounds, no obstacles, and the very word "no" (or at least it should).

I am all for helping you with your situation, in which you believe you were fired because you are dating a young woman who works for the company you're doing construction work for. I am very sympathetic to your plight, believe me.

But please, please, please do not consistently refer to the woman who stole your heart as "my little girl." It does not help me maintain my equilibrium while you're complaining to me that The Man done you wrong, that you keep saying "I'm dating this little girl over here."

I would be much obliged if you would find another appellation for your belle.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Falconer.

No comments: