Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh No, Not Again






Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

You are a light and humorous person. No one can help but to smile to your wit. Now if only the improbability drive would stop turning you into weird stuff.


Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)


94%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


75%

Moya (Farscape)


75%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


69%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


69%

SG-1 (Stargate)


56%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


56%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


56%

Serenity (Firefly)


50%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


38%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


31%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


31%




What, no Doctor Who? They put that Kevin Sorbo ego-train Andromeda on there, and they didn't add Doctor Who? Or Red Dwarf?

Come to think of it, I've got more quibbles from a purely sci-fi nerd standpoint about this quiz, but I won't bore you.

Yes, I love the old Heart of Gold crew, but I gotta say that picture up there is just as amusing. I love Ford (on the left) busting out the towel-ninja moves, and the citrus-powered thinking cap atop Zaphod's noggin (on the right).

Also, "You don't scare me. I'm British. I know how to queue!" is a wonderful line.

Hanx, Ma!

No comments: