Friday, April 25, 2008

Awright, trying this with the office computer, now. Shuffle! Type out first lines of the first 20 songs (skipping instrumentals)! Now it's your turn. If you think you know what the song is, leave a note in the comments*.

1. Well, ring the bell backwards and bury the axe

2. I stood on the roof, I stood toward dark

3. I'll take you with me, over the water

4. Well, you play that tarantello

5. Come all ye wild young people and listen to my song

6. Alison Gross that lives in yon tower

7. My love, she speaks like silence, without ideals or violence

8. Oh, take care of all of my children

9. And he looks down, down, down, down

10. I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spied some land

11. I wasn't thinking, my head was in the book

12. Well, I stumbled in the darkness, lost and alone

13. In my platforms, I hit the floor

14. I built a little empire out of some crazy garbage called the blood of the exploited working class

15. I'm going down to cow town, cows are friends to me

16. Make a hole with a gun perpendicular

17. Istanbul was Constantinople

18. You make me dizzy, Miss Lizzie

19. It's knocking off my diamond wig

20. Phone's off the hook, no one knows where we are, it's a long time since I drank champagne


*Please! Isn't it obvious that I desperately crave attention?!!!

No comments: